Friday, January 16, 2009

What i've been doing last week...

First, i just wanna say- going to the mall today was fun~ hehe, Well, we ate and stuff plus a lot of laughing~ haha, AND i also get to noe wat is xl and steph doing in their club~ they do pretty stuff!! so nice ahh~ its actually what i m reli interested!! ^^ so nice!! i've been wanting to know how to do it man.~ haha, should i join them? =)




ok, back to my topic~ last week i'll been making crystals puzzle tat i bought in HongKong actually you can buy this in brunei during the science exibition bt i wonder when they will cum again~ haha, from the pic~ [its kinda dark...] all together is, a heart, a large apple and two small apple and two small star~ hehex!! its reli fun to make it, haha, i love my large apple the most ^^

And~ i m currently in love with my hello kitty doll [its reli reli small T.T] I'll post the pic next time together wif sum of my Arts~ hehe, i noe its weird for sumone like me, wif this kind of personality and age to like hello kitty... hehe ^^

Btw, the ep of Goong tat i m watching now... I DUN LIKE IT!!!! >< Xin and Chae Kyung stop talking!! haizzz~~ so emo ahh!! bt i'm gonna watch finish the drama mayb... this week? hehe, i hope the national day practice dun fill up all my free time la... =S!
















No comments: