Friday, January 9, 2009

Busy busy busy!!

Omg! This year is gonna be a very tough year..but still we need to face it..Aza Aza fighting!!..like what Eru say my class kena chosen to dance during d national day..starting from 2mr we gonna rehearse til Feb 23..everyday need to stay back after school then go stadium practice...Eru- who say no need to use sunblock, we practice in d morning leh need many many sunblock..T.T... help me to find a sunblock supplier..LOL jk..^^



Haiz my time is all pack with rehearsal, school, afternoon class..so busy ah..NEED MORE TIME!!




Anyway yesterday when english lesson, my english teacher read my name then he said 'ur name sounds familiar' haha.. he still remember that he ever taught me when i was in primary school in my previous school...




Message to Eru
:
Sorry Eru i should have write this blog last night but when i was watching television i fell asleep..hehe maybe too tired..i slept at 9pm ah so early leh..bi ya ne bi ya ne..^^btw i watched finish 'My Girl'..the ending so nice even got the couple from 'Sassy Girl, Chun hyang' as cameo..



Okay that's all for today..will write soon
..hehe

Randomish ^o^

No comments: