Monday, January 12, 2009

Obsession O.o / ^ ^

So many post today huh? ^^ and its hannah's first post lol

Well... to make my mood feel better~i'll talk about this~ since you guys dun noe yet.

I'm really CRAZY about princess hours now!!!! hehe~ i jus like the movie so much!! well, one of it is because of the main character [Joo Ji Hun] i love his cool cool atitude there!!! <<<333!!>

ok, lets see wat else... Blog is kinda like a diary huh? except its a sharing one hehex!!
School is ... i think eru report it out oledi right? Actually nothing much la~ -.-

*think*

ohh! i wanna do sum graffiti~ if i dun do it any longer i'l might lose my talent ... NAHh!~~ i won~ i love my Arts! hehe, so as i was saying cn the 4 of u giv me one of ur favourite word? i wanna put sum of my talent into it ^^ and i'll post it up here hehex cn cn? jus one word yea? nt too long though

Bt! i cnt 100% confirm you guys will like it~ O.o bt still.. i'll try to do the best i cn!
P.S: i hope u guys won hate it >< *cross fingers*

+-SiNo-+*

No comments: