Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sino dun like today~~

Today is our first, wait, should be me and eru's first time practice for the national day... i dun like it... my leg hurts~ T.T!! Imagining doing this everyday is a nightmare, woah~ And eru forgot to bring sumone home with her today huh? hehex~~ [Honestly, at that time i also forgot X/] But to think about it... actually national day practice is, well, a once in a life time chance? tats what everyone say~ and i think tat makes sum sense... hehe ^^

I've finish reading Vampire Knights: Chapter 39 jus now~ and i feel so tired!! i felt like sleeping but my pc is still scanning and my bro just bought new songs for rockband and i wanna see!! ^^!! hahaha, *gotta stay awake!!* Plus, i didnt know what is jasmine chatting about... she suddenly stop replying me, haiz~ guess she is dc huh? Ohh! and she say she was deciding about the food when we all go to her house during cny~ haha she kinda wanna prepare what we're gonna do when tat day cums~

Oh and eru~ jasmine gt sumthing to tel u about her making two new friends which is from the shinkies, she wanna noe ur reaction so~ haha ok, i think i should stop now, my eyes are getting redder =S *sighs* Well, Nighty everyone~ ^^

psst, doreen~ i also wanna hangout!! i wanna re-order my mistaken order in snowhse >< !!

No comments: