Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sino will be missing for a week~

Haha, not actually missing ~ I'll be going to Hk tomorrow with family and cousin, Siwei will also be off to camping right? haha. Honestly, i think i'll miss you guys~ and most importantly my dog[Ruggie T.T] haizz... no one will play with her for a week :( Anyway i just gave her a new toy for company for this whole week bt i guess she will throw it away by another ... 2 hrs?

Heard that results are cuming out tomorrow, 'thanks god I'll be off already~ hehex i wish all of us will get the results that we want [Good Luck!! *pray for mine too] ok, i think thats all for today~
(looking forward for the plane's food and [if*] meeting my buds Sannon and Jasmine ^^

ok, Seeya!

erm,... this is my another post at 6.23pm~

Sumthing came up!! >< Ruggie [my dog] had been bitten by the neighbourhood dogs~ according to my lil bro, 2 dogs, a white one and a black one had attack my Ruggie T.T!!!!! They came in to my house in the parking place as my gate was not closed... [My maids were arranging the trees outside] Ruggie was frighten and was shivering really badly, I think she cried though... luckily she was still ok, no bleed situation had occur~ *phew!* However, I'm going to Hk tomorrow~~ how am i suppose to feel secure here??? :S

-wish Ruggie will be safe and sound in the days that I'm not around-

*worried*

1 comment:

Eru said...

omg~!!! ruggie!!!! =(


psst ur title sounds like a newspaper article.. hahahah~ xD


Enjoy orh.. hehe