Saturday, November 29, 2008

15 facts about Sino

ok, so our maknae tag us huh? Haha, well, here's my list ~ :
  • ok, err... first of all, i've got 3 personality... [its weird] and each personality has a name haha, the one u guys are calling me now 'Sino' = the hyper one~ [usually happen when we talk abt stars] Tyng= the good lil girl~ [usually studying or quiet] and lastly, Yuki= the emo one [trust me, u dun wanna see me looking emo~ i'm quite harsh]
  • I don't do any housework cause i'll end up being annoyed by my maids and i can't cook -.-
  • err.. i'm don't like darkness [a small light will accompany me to sleep], i don't like bitter stuff, i don't like sharp things [it cn hurt u!!! ><], i don't like FIRE~ , i'm fear of heights
  • I like animals and cute cute stuff~ usually cute cute stuff are like tiny stuff or soft toys~ ^^
  • I'm picky in food but wat i like best are cakey!! desserts~ -'sweet stuff
  • Err... i don't like people to msg me or call me up in the middle of the sleep, i'll get annoyed
  • Ohh ohh!! i like Hoodie!!! its so nice~~ i love it and accessories are nt bad too
  • Erm... i reliaze i'm a person who will keep all the secrets to myself and won't tell anyone even when i'm hurt, tats why my mind are kinda deep
  • I kinda like to be alone in my room - for me to think through things and figure out a solution
  • I like reading 'touching' quotes and poems & i like to do Handicrafts,in brief i like arts and crafts
  • I carry a black book to almost everywhere i go and also the mechanical pencil for me to do sum graffities -usually explains my mood
  • I can be quiet and blur at times and sumtimes quite naive which is no gud~
  • I hate!! people who insult my family , my friends and the stars i like -in brief everyone i care
  • I'm patience in everything except, when i'm with little kids -i'm nt gud with them x.x
  • Lastly... i want my life to be something tat's nt usually expected in everyone's life, I want.. something different and i wish that difference can make me leave from my fantasy world and let me grow up in this real world to be more independent and to be more understanding tat sometimes life don't go how i want it to...

No comments: