Friday, November 28, 2008

Cont...
Abt my last post~

*packing*packing*packing* ^^

its gonna be Camping time sooonn~
------------------------------------------------------------

My mum bought a lot of toiletries & medical stuff for me
let me show you~ =]














Is tat a lot?? X) Not Really.. Anyway
Well actually the grey one does not belong to me.Its in the plastic bag so i kinda juz put it on the table & take pic of it[?] together with my other stuff.=] lol
The most important thing I Need is - The Orange Thingy- Insect repellent.. =)
*yay*
Wth!?


Snacks^^








We are adviced to bring some Snacks in case we got hungry in the midnight or smth.*i guess*
then this is wat i bought~



Same as above, well not really everything belongs to me..


You see the food circled?
those aren't mine =p


No chewing gum are allowed,
so basically item 1& 2 are a Total No~
hehee
=D

Dont believe?
>.<










=D

Lame? :p



S.wei =3

No comments: