Friday, May 15, 2009

the things that pissed me off today,

haizz... so sien arh today. T.T
i burn my fingerrr and my toe kena stepped on... ><
  1. the long long post was accidentally erased and so i have to rewrite everything AGAIN!!!!
  2. i burned my hand while cooking- my finger touched the oil for 1 secs!
  3. my toe was stepped by my maid who was staring the TV!!!!
  4. my korean presentation have to be redone......!!!!
  5. my restaurant city isnt earning alot of money......!!!!
HAIZ! since i have to rewrite everything i just bullet the things that pissed me off today. *sigh* it was like suppose to be 3 paragraph long.. >
ANYWAY...

Happy Advanced Birthday Xinlun! My friend who has been classmates with me for 9 years! and no more le...

[i stole ur pic in facebook and i just edit it] haha

i have more story to go on... but i dun have any mood to blog nimore! stupid blog.






im loving untouchable's back again. ^^

going off to try study now. :D bye.


No comments: