Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PE. T.T

Okay. So we were divided into groups during PE. -.-.... i barely know anyone in my group. o>.so sienz. but yay~ we get to use the gym next wk becaz we win for the cheer, (^^) hehehe....
*feels so tired now* - red riding hood orz - ... not an awesome name becz oni made it up in afew minutes? plus our group dunno each other.. so not fair! haiz* im the oni chinese in my group man... hahahha~ so kasian.. i oso pity myself ah.... i sti down and just listen them talk. =(

*haiz* plus just now i go dentist. so painnn ahh! T.T tyngg... bring me go bungee jump 1st hor. hahah ^^ they all drill... i wan cry liaw ah! but i didnt cry la.. haha i just hold the handle tight tight & close my eye. after that they do filling at my teeth. but i think hor, my teeth like didnt do properly one. but i feel smth sharp. -.-'' n its sooo annoying! >o< *haiz*

then after that, i tell my mom since i've been wanting to check my eyesight ages ago, we decided to go today. anddddd it was pretty much a waste of time. cz they say my eyesight is perfectly fine. haha.... but hor sumtime i see word tht is far i knt see cz blur... then my mum say cz i no enuf sleep.

... maybe true lar.... *haiz* i go out at 2 then come back at 4.50. like go miri like that arh~ haizz.
Tomoro is my chinese birthday, ^^ hehe.... and have 16 more day to my bufday. haha....
ok lah. thats it. blog more ext time. now i will be uploading photos in facebook! :D

No comments: