Sunday, May 10, 2009

My days~ **

Well let me just start from friday~ Its a very very fun day as Sharon, Rachel, Olivia,Jiahui then Eru and Stephy made sudden decision so.. they came my hse to play rockband too haha, we laugh and~ eat? hmm... "lays~' ^^ Then after that, we walk our way to Sharon's hse actually is to play Badminton bt the wind is too strong plus we cacat? haha then we end up karaoke-ing ^^ so nice, i long time dun sing chinese songs already. Then ... me and jiahui stayed for a very very very delicious dinner at Sharon's hse!! We ate the bbq chicken? or issit bake? plus a super nice soup! its like the ones we ate in wedding dinner just no shark fin ^^ haha, then me and Jiahui drank 2 bowls of 'em. cool! then ... we kinda girls talk muahhahaa and its a lock conversation so... ^^ *secret!!!*

Its a very nice day until i went home and sumthing happened... Well, i dun wanna say it either... my eyes were teary the whole night... Anyway, then saturday~ i celebrate advance mothers day at my grandma hse. Meet my couzs haha, we long time no gathering le eh! feel so nice! Then my cousin denise came my house sleepover. We played fb's quiz and 'talk' again~ ahaha. With me keep craving for cakey!! (i just cnt get enuf of 'em)

Today! was a very very tiring day! Because of me sleeping late on friday plus yesterday too... (i slept at 2.30+++) And! my cousin suddenly want to play badminton, so we went to the court centre at supersave there. We played like for 2 hours and now i'm sweating till my whole body is wet! VERY WET! Hmm... and .. i'm hungry now~ haizz, but nothing to eat, nt in a feeling of eating potato chips~ ... I wan cakeyy!!

Err, i haven shower ne~ *ugh* bah gtg, Happy Mother's DAy to all mothers~! opps, i haven greet my mum again~ She's in miri... wait till she came back la, didnt buy a prezzy tis year eh... hmm, my bro didnt say too ... Ohwell, tonight gonna go emperess court and eat~ muahahah, eat again~ wonder if there's cakey or nt ho? ... ^^

No comments: