Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sumthing tat i've should hav seen a year ago? XD

Today, i walk around Chempaka with Sharon. Well, she invited me and i think it was a gud idea ^^ First we walk the up down up down road there~ haha, it looks ... hard! bt we were like talking non-stop so the next thing i realize, we oledi finish walking tat area. Then we continue walking, and she showed me places tat i've never seen before, coz u noe, i seldom go out of my hse area~ haha. After tat, she invited me to her house, it was nice haha. We went up her room, and talk about story books. She end up borrowing me two books. Haha I also 'touch touch' her cute cute de stuff. Btw, she gt the same sheep pillow as stephy! She also hav an extra big big teddy bear! haha so nice!, i was hugging it wif my sweaty body (:S)

Then when i go home, i found out tat my leg... the skin is peeled off at the bottom of both of my feet and another cut on my right leg. All thanks to my flip-flops lo, haizz.. then my foot is full of plasters now~ haizz, next time gonna wear sumthing else!

Unfortunataly i cnt bring ruggie a long with me tho, gt no leash ... hmm... Gotta buy one next time.

No comments: