Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A mess...

Hmm, yea~ i heard the blog is dead haha, the reason why i didnt blog is because my pc was dead and now, actually a few days ago, it came back from hell. XP muahahaha... hmm, oh well~ i'm glad~

I've been a mess these few days~ haha getting all hypered up and end up embarassing myself~ (tsk tsk) Forgeting things tat is reli important, saying out wrong stuff which cause troubles... N Getting a lot of bad bad karma ... Wats wrong wif me...=S i'm getting worser by each day haizz!! disappointed at myself~ *shake my head* Hm... Lets see... oh~ today... was a mess too? well, for me yeah, its a mess. Everything went ... unexpected? Again its for me only~ But i'm fine with it yea? so no more sorrries or worries abt me. NO MORE!! Siwei and Hana is with me anyway~ hehe, *you two dont left me out eh~ hehe jk jk*

Oh ya btw! epikhigh gt new song right right?? hehe, i heard the one epikhigh's conver, OMG!! Tablo's english is so so so smooth!! plus slang!! so cool!! WOO~~ ^^

No comments: