Saturday, April 11, 2009

A place called...

I m Sooo Tired Now, & I feel like puking. -.-

I haven't been to the Tasik for "God-know-how-long.
Weeks, Months, Years..May be.
Anyway I went there today, for the fist time of the year xD.
& this is my first post for April.
*wow?*Sakai* :P

& I m Sooo NOT gonna go there for the upcoming months. *V.tired!*
Well if i go, There's No Way, i m going up again.xP








Been Going Up & Down & Round & Round -.-




*Arnd this point*
I asked my dad, When will we reach. He was like Almost there. I was like *yay!Stairways to Heaven* Ya Right!* It was a Lie. It was actually stairway to Hell. -.-
Theres Moreee To Gooo.. =S
Soooo Tiring & my legg gt Wobbly by the end of the day. *pfft! xp*




Looks like Playing : Hide & Seek ;p

*alilerror*







I felt Sooo Tired, Refused too Move & Majal-ing with my dad. :p

*Even Older Uncles, Auntie, Grandpa, Grandma,Lil Kids can run/hike faster than me*:P

Lastly!
My Precious!
Is Dirty!!!



Before : (nt clear tho :P)


Oh! I was suppose to take pics at the playground bt then my dad...*bla bla* long story ;)
hehehhe.

Also!
IF you think tat I m Too Overr. I am Not kays. xD
I even saw ppl in Gucci Bag, Denim Jeans, Blingingg & stuff.
Those aree Moreee Overr ok. heheh :P


Lovieee,
S.weiii

No comments: