Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why m i still feeling the stress???

Yo people! long time i dun blog ~ hahaha All because of the Mye? hmm... And it wasnt good at all, non of the subject satisfies me after doing 'em, haizz... I did my best tho~ hopefully, its nt as bad as i expected! No failings please~~~>
Anyway, just finished watching Manyeo Yuhee yesterday and it was great? haha, the ending kinda~ shock me, coz... 'is tat all??' bt its a great movie! Yuhee look so pretty there! :) Then i had also cleared my mails... which was 201 all together!! haizz..~ Hmm... i wish something would help me get away from the stress in my head! Ugh~! Why m i stressing like tis? sheesh!!

Ohwell~ finally my pc is working AGAIN! haha, bt i wonder wat would i do now~ i'm kinda bored tho... wants sumone to talk to!! haha, but... nvm~ OKAY! i'm seriously going no way here. i cnt find a topic to write! Lets see... Anything new??? ... err, ok nvm, i'll just... just end it here~ ^^

No comments: