Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun day!

^.^ hehe... today was quite a fun day~
cud finally relieve my stress!!!!!
~'stress'~ haha.... and yay! sannon and siew hui bought me 2pm poster from the korean shop. xD thank you so much!!! i oredi stick on my wall ;) hehe....
<3>
& we play arcade! haha... umm... me and doreeen broke our record with.. 300+ points of bball... was fun yet tiring... hehen thn after tht we go play ddr... my leg wan patah liaw oh.. haha
i saw nai ping.. [old class mate ] and also shi yin~ hehe... tomoro have tuition agn. T-T sien ah.. have to wake up sooo early... T.T
Then i saw some other ppl i knw lah...

OHHH and when i was going back to the mall... a sibu girl asked me for sumthing... hahah i felt sori for her~ kinda? she was asking for ... $3 but i said i dun have money...
its nt that i no moeny to give her la... but i dun have change for her and i oso was in a hurry to go back liaw... my kaki so sakit ah cz my shoe ah... my skin gt peel off feeling.. so pain ah!
T.T

bah tht's all for now~

No comments: