Monday, March 2, 2009

Yesterday n today~

Yesterday was a very crowded day..members of the temple association distributed angpau to those got good results last yr, there were a total of 705 students all together...me, si wei, tyng were oso ther..other than us were jingyi, pjh, jac,siewhui, melissa, xl, syl n many more..me n jac oso saw our 2 ttn tchers..hehe

ohya when me n jac were talking to our teacher there was dis small kid..hmm..wat was his name agen..ah ong or ah hong..haha he is so cute n chubby.. i hav d pic of him bt i'm nt gona upload nw..hehe

Erm..and today i had juz presented my speech its abt national day celebration (Boring topic) and i was the 1st person to present cz the person who shud be d 1st in the list was absent..haiz..i was'nt prepared my cheek was burning along when i present my speech..haha u cn ask xl hw hot is it..xD after me ther were about 10 of my clsmates presented their speech... They talk abt superticious, games, sports, 'burping'..which is much more interesting than mine..lol duh..

and tmr i gonna sit for 3 test altogether..poa,bio and chem..haha stress man..haiz so ya tat all for nw gonna study nw..bye^^

-doreen

No comments: