Friday, March 6, 2009

Hmm, i'm so bored?

There's nothing to do now~ except downloading songs? haha, i keep downloading 'The All American rejects' songs, haha, quite nice wa, stephy dun like nia, haizz~~ (currently listening to: My Paper Heart) Oh! i've justed finished reading my new chinese novel. Actually not new la, my mum bought it...a week+ ago? hmm... the story's nice~ but why is there such an ending??!! Making my heart goes a lil bit pain pain de, a lil bit emo emo de... Oh well~ I must start reading my ENGLISH story books now~! i MUST! *sigh*

Oh! i just rmb gt h/w!! >< i haven do~~ XS oh well, after my dl~ and after watching toradora... then i'll do la ^^ hehe, anyway~ i really hav nothing else to write already...~
*when will my exciting life starts?*

-i'm currently wanting to go swimming~ the blue clear water~ then refreshing feeling~ Woo~

No comments: