Monday, February 23, 2009

National day!! 23-2-09~

National day is today!! Woo~ haha, i think the performance is a bit... messed up? i donno but i just feel it doesnt look realy nice as everyone is kinda panic and our speed arent the same when its the ending part? Hmm... but anyway haha we did out best ^^ so yay!!! our suffer finally came to a success!! =) Our block took our very last photo with the coach's phone. haha Its really nice with everyone's enthusiastic mood ^^ at least I m~ I was kinda hyper after the perf, donno why-too happy?- I'll miss our dance... our very kind coach... our very very pretty props... haha, anyway~ FAREWELL to all those~~~

After the perf, my couzy came to pick us up to excapade. haha, he brought us to the kuilap one so i didnt get to get my skirt... hmmm~~~~~~~ hahaha nvm la, my couz is goin to the mall this week anyway. We order a lot a lot of stuff to eat and i m really full. Seriously~ all of us are stuf up! and our bill kept stacking up and finally stop at $108.60. Woo~ haha, its a lot eh... just the 5 of us hehe. The after that i came home, watch toradora ep 20 then i went to sleep. And guess what? All of us [my brothers and me] were all sleeping!!! 3 sleeping siblings in the house! :P! hahaha, my older bro slept in his room then me and my lil bro slept in my parents' king size bed. =D! But we're all up now~ haha

My mum went miri today and she didnt get to watch our perf... Haizzz~i'm so disappointed!! ><~ I hope she buy me stuff man, my chinese novel and my star paper~! ok, thats all now~ I'm actually rushing through my h/w now T.T!! my karangan ahh!! + PoA ... haizz~~!!! i dun understand teachers~~~

No comments: