Sunday, February 1, 2009

Everyone's birthday!

today is everyone's birthday~ dunno how to explain but it is... haha having dinner with cousins in my house... but... BADNEWS! im sick! = =.... so sad... woke up today with a headache, flu and sorethroat... hen tong ah!~ i woke due to siew hui's call... haizz... if nt i cn sleep abit longer leh~

conversation

me: hello? sh: hello, is this tze tyng's fon? me: no~. sh: oh... then are you going to sannon's house ltr? me: got meh? sh: dun have meh? me: i dunno.... i dun think so... sh: oh.. issit? me: mm~ sh: oh ok then.. thank you bye~ me: bye~


so then i woke up, went to my granduncle hse... ate lunch.. was nt in gud mood cz very sleepy! then played with lulu!! (a very small and cute dog...) -sry no pics!- then after that i go my mum fren hse take sumthing then i saw their dog.. a very cute one oso! name is miu miu~ haha... and then we went to supa save to buy stuff for tonite... then went home then my mum forgot to buy ginger then me and my bro go buy... and then i come back and help peel potato... and then now i blogging... xD

Yesterday i went to Elva's hse~ gamble.. play sa ki kong <33>



XD!! violence much?? :P
p/s it wasnt real... i think? :]


No comments: