Monday, December 1, 2008

Tagged By Zhijie~

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger must post 10 facts about themselves.
3. You must choose 10 people to tag this to and list their names at the end of the tag.
4. It is essential that a tag is left at their tagboard letting them know about the award that they receive.

Okay, tagged again~ ehhehe...

하나. I like eating my ice-cream melted.
둘. I like bubbles.
셋. I'm currently obsessed with a movie called Love truly!! xD
넷. I come to the moment when i feel that life is pretty boring when there's no school.
다섯. I like to pair people up! ^^ ehhe..
여섯. I am a very curious person...
일곱. I don't HATE action movie. =)
여덟. I am currently addicted to blogging.
아홉. I wish that there won't be anymore big tests.
열. I wish that i can be born korean. ^^

Okay, i tag

  1. My umma Doreen
  2. My Chingu who is in Hk, Sino
  3. The one who is in camp, Si Wei
  4. The one who is in HK, Hannah.
  5. Candy cane lover; Steph
  6. And anyone who just feels like doing this. :D
  7. No tag backs!


Annyeong~!! =D

<33 Maknae

No comments: